ModulesGarden is 3 years old now! Some might say it is few, some might say it is enough, but the facts speak for themselves. A year ago there were over two times fewer employees and products in the offer than there are now! This is a huge success of all the Team. Event of such great importance should be duly celebrated. And so it was! Have a look at our latest photos.
For a good start, run your eye over office in its full glory.
- Welcome to ModulesGarden! ModulesGarden 3rd Anniversary 1
- Our software developers at work. ModulesGarden 3rd Anniversary 2
- Everybody seems very focused... ModulesGarden 3rd Anniversary 3
- ...well, maybe not everybody :) ModulesGarden 3rd Anniversary 4
- This is how we work, for you. ModulesGarden 3rd Anniversary 5
- Apparently green reassures. Maybe we should consider recording videos here :) ModulesGarden 3rd Anniversary 6
Time to start the party! Customarily, a cake, champagne and uplifting speech.
- Our gorgeous birthday cake! ModulesGarden 3rd Anniversary 7
- The boss struggling with the first cut. ModulesGarden 3rd Anniversary 8
- Perhaps a helping hand? :) ModulesGarden 3rd Anniversary 9
- Time for the champagne. The whole process is attentively monitored and controlled. ModulesGarden 3rd Anniversary 10
- And so chitchatting started! ModulesGarden 3rd Anniversary 11
- All cheered up and ready for further action. ModulesGarden 3rd Anniversary 12
After we had finished eating the cake, we moved to the bowling club!
- Let's rock the boat! ModulesGarden 3rd Anniversary 13
- Wait what? No strike? Oh come on! ModulesGarden 3rd Anniversary 14
- Need to restock accuracy with some liquid :) ModulesGarden 3rd Anniversary 15
- We really had a great time... ModulesGarden 3rd Anniversary 16
- ...varied with drinking the water ;) ModulesGarden 3rd Anniversary 17
- Each team wanted to win so hard! ModulesGarden 3rd Anniversary 18
- But the winner can be only one. ModulesGarden 3rd Anniversary 19
Unfortunately, all good things come to an end, but be sure, ModulesGarden Team is ready to provide you with awesome software development services like never before!
Bonne chance et bonne continuation toute l’équipe
Good luck and best wishes modulesgarden
very good, first class technology, service efficiency is very high! i like ModulesGarden!
Happy birthday and lot of happy-work
The cake is improving from year to year
Happy birthday to great company support WHMCS.
How can so many people work at Modulesgarden and still 3 of the tickets i opened are not answered for weeks….?
You would think service would get better with such a team but i notice something completely different.
I hope this year you willl make your support better to maintain happy customers….
Hello Jeffrey, I am sorry to hear that. We will take care of this immediately. I will send you an email shortly.
We will do our best to improve our support services in fourth year and subsequent years of the company existence. Thank you for the valuable feedback.
Funny I thought the exact same thing. All these people and yet ticket responses take forever.
Andy, at the moment we have five full-time employees who take care of customer service, and most of our developers participate in the support on a daily basis too. I think that most of the problems are caused by time difference, therefore we will hire more support members who will work at night in the near future. That will reduce our response time.
from Brasil to Europ
It’s a pleasure to see you growing so quickly!
Not so far ago there were just a couple of people there, now look at you!
I am pleased too see that I could contribute in your company development.
Btw you have really nice office out there.
Thank you for commenting and for your good wishes!
Congratulation for the great company. My company is almost 6 but is nowhere near yours. Here in Italy, unfortunately, unless you start with a cospocous investment, it is almost impossibile to grow like that in 3 years.
Very well done. I might start thinking I have to move over to Poland